Free Catering coordinator job description sample
A job description of Catering coordinator includes key duties/responsibilities as follows:
1. Prepare food & beverage supply such as sandwich, salad, soup, wine or beer; ensure the compliance with safety and hygiene and other legal regulations in relation to food & beverage;
2. Perform the necessary cleaning and organizing work to keep the kitchen sanitary and tidy in accordance with standards and requirements;
3. Research to seek for potential clients and new services to satisfy their demands; develop the relationship with current and potential customers and conduct surveys to identify the requirements of services;
4. Ensure the customers’ satisfaction by supplying quality products and handling their request in timely manner;
5. Ensure the accomplishment of catering goals such as number of clients, food quality, sales, profit, etc.;
6. Offer the services to various kinds of clients including local enterprises, schools, hospitals and other organizations;
7. Provide customers with excellent catering experience;
8. Develop a frequent contact with customers by directly calling them and offering the services, introducing the services to them and negotiating businesses;
9. Prepare cost estimation and other financial reports and work out solutions to minimize the cost, maximize the efficiency, reduce waste; organize the orders to suppliers to ensure the supply of fresh materials; receive and check the goods frequently to ensure the quality of ingredients.
Catering materials related:
1. All samples of Catering job descriptions.
2. Catering KPIs (used to measure catering performance).